Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Bloodstock was good fun, but pretty damn muddy too. Scorpions are quite pedestrian these days. Klaus Meine is struggling a lot and it feels like he's running on empty.

Bloodstock was good fun, but pretty damn muddy too. Scorpions are quite pedestrian these days. Klaus Meine is struggling a lot and it feels like he's running on empty.
I thought you were in Canada? Also, given the weather at the weekend, was it not Mudstock?

And what about Cooper?
Great, I'll post a fairly in depth review tomorrow in the concert thread because i had a phenomenal time. The the Cooper show was crazy good for the first half. The opening trio of Feed My Frankenstein/No More Mr. Nice Guy/Bed of Nails really got me moving and singing. It was crazy good. Cooper sounded good and moved a good bit. The first half of the Cooper show was much better than the second half. After Roses On White Lace I got kinda bored. They almost played Black Widow but it was a jam thing with no vocals! Very disappointed. You could tell they did that just to give Cooper a rest. It was boring despite of Nina being a good guitarist. I'll post more tomorrow but i had fun!

Last Saturday, a 21 year old Norwegian inspired by the New Zealand mosque shooter (and probably also by he-who-should-not-be-named-but-who-killed-77-in-2011) attempted to attack a mosque outside of Oslo. Tragically, before he went there he had killed his own stepsister (for reasons hitherto unknown, maybe she had discovered his plans and wanted to stop him) ... once he arrived at the mosque he shot the glass door to pieces with a shotgun and fired shots inside. Fortunately, few people were present and he was quickly overpowered by one of them - a retired officer from the Pakistani army :D He and another man managed to keep the would-be terrorist under control until the police arrived.

Photos from the first court meeting on Monday revealed that the bastard had received a proper beating, well deserved!

Fortunately, not all terrorists are well prepared and this time there was only one victim. Who knows what would've happened had he come the next day instead, when one of the main Islamic holidays of the year took place ...

Yesterday a boat came to port of Hvar with a dead person aboard together with all others being sick and dying, 2 more adults and 2 children. The adults are stable today but the kids are on intensive care. The dead person was the oldest one. The boat was a charted yacht. Today several policemen from the forensics team got nauseous on that boat and were hospitalized. Carbon monoxide leak is the suspected cause. The poor fellow that died went to sleep and never woke up.

CO is a silent killer. Unfortunately, very difficult to notice as it has no smell and that the symptoms come sneaking rather than fast. If exposed during sleep, that's exactly what will happen. You fall asleep and don't wake up.

Same thing happened to Emiliano Sala as was revealed today apparently. They say the cabin leaked with carbon monoxide and knocked them both out, resulting in the crash

Back