Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

This I'm not so sure about, personally I think that'd make it look too cluttered and "busy".
It's the sort of idea that appeals to me, personally, but everyone would be divided somewhere down the line. Although that's where multiple themes would be able to help out there....

This I'm not so sure about, personally I think that'd make it look too cluttered and "busy".

I agree with this. It would make it too cluttered. The banner at the top, although classic, could be made more exciting though. Maybe a banner that encompasses even more Maiden, say like the Best of the Beast artwork or something similar.

I think having the website front page updated is a more pressing priority than having different skins on the forum.

Red is terrible though.

Rockfest has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul

And several other things. Constant headbanging really takes its toll. :D :edmetal:

Red
(S. Harris)

There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red
There is too much red

I can't take it anymore

It'so red
It'so red
It'so red
It'so red
It'so red
It'so red
It'so red
It'so red

I hope that

Different colour will come

Eventually

Unpopular opinion: I like the Red. Would love a night theme too.

Cool!

Just got back from a medieval fair. Watched Vikings raiding the other exhibits and carrying off their goodies and women, and watched a jousting tournament. Pretty good.

Does anyone read the front page? I just come straight to the forum.
Nobody has read the front page in years because it hasn't been updated, but more people would come to the forum if the front page was regularly updated and Jon would get more money from the ads. It's a win-win.

Back