Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I didnt go through the list but the officially released Arkeen GnR songs are on Spotify in the UK.
Strange. Still unavailable in the US. I think they were available on US Spotify in 2017 as I remember listening to It's So Easy on Spotify. I've always assumed it's a licensing issue with the West Arkeen estate or some such.

Strange. Still unavailable in the US. I think they were available on US Spotify in 2017 as I remember listening to It's So Easy on Spotify. I've always assumed it's a licensing issue with the West Arkeen estate or some such.

Also availabe here in Scandinavia. Might be the case too for some of the others on your list but too lazy to go through them all :p

Recommendation: I'm not sure if it's possible to have multiple skins that are able to be selected for usage by individual members, but that would be a pretty solid option instead of one main theme to rule them all. Also, having a more Maiden-centric background (a collage of the albums? the stage at a concert?) would help personalize this a bit more.

I'm not sure if it's possible to have multiple skins that are able to be selected for usage by individual members, but that would be a pretty solid option instead of one main theme to rule them all.

I like this idea. I'd pick a red one.

Also, having a more Maiden-centric background (a collage of the albums? the stage at a concert?) would help personalize this a bit more.

This I'm not so sure about, personally I think that'd make it look too cluttered and "busy".

Back