Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just gathered the 2018 data. Fun facts:

1. Somewhere in Time is the forum's current highest ranked album, barely squeaking past the vastly superior Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
2. Bazza's terrorism has had a significant effect. Hallowed Be Thy Name is no longer the #1 song.
3. Diesel 11's advocacy has not had any effect. The Apparition is still the bottom-ranked song.
4. Overall rankings for the Blaze-era continue to sink while Play Classics! is continuing to rise.
5. The Book of Souls and especially The Final Frontier are not aging well.

5. The Book of Souls and especially The Final Frontier are not aging well.
I disagree. I think the love for The Book of Souls is still alive and strong. Although most people seem to like The Final Frontier a lot less than I seem to remember. I still have it as my #3 ranked album.

Now that the dust has settled a bit, I can safely say I prefer Final Frontier over The Book of Souls. I’m surprised the latter isn’t holding up in the rankings though. I expected it to end up competing with BNW for the classic reunion era album.

I disagree. I think the love for The Book of Souls is still alive and strong. Although most people seem to like The Final Frontier a lot less than I seem to remember. I still have it as my #3 ranked album.
Okay, I'm going on numbers, not anything else.

Currently running through the forum and tallying up votes myself because I can't say no to a list. :p

I'd guess Powerslave is the other song.

Rime would've been my first guess, Empire was the other. Powerslave would be good, sometimes feel that doesn't get the love it deserves.

Powerslave 1
Rime of the Ancient Mariner 1
Hallowed Be Thy Name 3
Phantom of the Opera 4
The Book of Souls 5
Wasted Years 6
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns 7
Dance of Death 8
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son 8
Revelations 10
The Evil That Men Do 10
Paschendale 12