Discussion in 'Community' started by The Ancient Mariner, Apr 30, 2002.
Don't give 'em ideas.
What's the going rate for a used B-52?
I started drinking alcohol at 2pm on Saturday. It was a long day.
Not true, I saw you dtinking alcohol in 2016 and it did not seem like the first time!
'Bout to pass out
Give him a break. He obviously couldn't find the right thread anymore.
Back from my first hours of cross country skiing of this winter. It was only 13 km. but it feels like it was 50.
The key is to use the last of your drunk focus to find the thread, then just dictate your drunk rant.
Just gathered the 2018 data. Fun facts:
1. Somewhere in Time is the forum's current highest ranked album, barely squeaking past the vastly superior Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
2. Bazza's terrorism has had a significant effect. Hallowed Be Thy Name is no longer the #1 song.
3. Diesel 11's advocacy has not had any effect. The Apparition is still the bottom-ranked song.
4. Overall rankings for the Blaze-era continue to sink while Play Classics! is continuing to rise.
5. The Book of Souls and especially The Final Frontier are not aging well.
I disagree. I think the love for The Book of Souls is still alive and strong. Although most people seem to like The Final Frontier a lot less than I seem to remember. I still have it as my #3 ranked album.
Now that the dust has settled a bit, I can safely say I prefer Final Frontier over The Book of Souls. I’m surprised the latter isn’t holding up in the rankings though. I expected it to end up competing with BNW for the classic reunion era album.
Okay, I'm going on numbers, not anything else.
It's a tie! Can you guess?
Rime, no doubt.
Currently running through the forum and tallying up votes myself because I can't say no to a list.
I'd guess Powerslave is the other song.
Powerslave maybe? Can’t think of any other possibility.
Separate names with a comma.