Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

If you ever think time passes too quickly, just spend a few minutes listening to this woman:

Isn't it pathetic that people with her intellectual capacity create lifestyle vlogs? Oh, what a role model!

If you ever think time passes too quickly, just spend a few minutes listening to this woman

Haha, I was thinking that time passes too quickly right before I read your post.
Now that we’re talking about German companies, I recently had a nightmare about a horrific character named Vossmann. I googled and found it to be the name of a German company. Does it actually mean anything, though?

Haha, I was thinking that time passes too quickly right before I read your post.
Now that we’re talking about German companies, I recently had a nightmare about a horrific character named Vossmann. I googled and found it to be the name of a German company. Does it actually mean anything, though?

No, not really, at least nothing that you would be aware of. It seems to be a very old name, so there was probably a historical meaning to it.

The reason the police visited last night was to ask if I'd seen or spoken to my neighbour at all as someone who used to live there has gone missing. I was unable to help them.

Isn't it pathetic that people with her intellectual capacity create lifestyle vlogs? Oh, what a role model!

It's not pathetic that they create them, but it's pathetic that enough people watch them that they have an incentive to continue.

The look of shock on my face when I found out Deutsche Welle was a German media corporation was something to behold.

Back