Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

national acrobat said:
why does he not start anymore - something to do with playing in France or just too old?
It could be age, being prone to injury or playing in France (but the latter is unlikely the sole reason) - but when Toby Flood is in the form he is, I can't see Wilkinson starting.

Albie said:
It could be age, being prone to injury or playing in France (but the latter is unlikely the sole reason) - but when Toby Flood is in the form he is, I can't see Wilkinson starting.
Maybe it's his haircut, but Flood looks like he's still a schoolboy.
I enjoyed a bit in last week's match when some big bastard in tattoos came on for England and immediately charged into a Scotchman who was out cold for 5 minutes. :lol:

elg.jpg

Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame
There isn't a God to save you if you don't save yourself
Something madman....strength etc.

Yup, tomorrow's my first day of "school". I got a pretty good case, I think I'm going to get to stay at the base from monday onwards.

There's a way to define this sucky feeling you get on sunday when you have to go to the army: it's an acrnoym for someone with a broken dick.

national acrobat said:
Maybe it's his haircut, but Flood looks like he's still a schoolboy.
He does a bit. :D

Well, England won the 6 nations - but it felt a little flat as they got their arse whipped by the Irish today. Still, history will show them as the winners.

LooseCannon said:
Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame
There isn't a God to save you if you don't save yourself
Something madman....strength etc.
That's the best part of the song imo.
Watching the big 4 in Sofia Bulgaria right now.

Kerry King scares me.

I have only ever taken museum tours in France, and only because those were particular places which you couldn't visit without a guide.
I did tours for children several years back, though not in museums, but through a forest. So I had a little experience there... and the first tour was indeed a kid's tour. Second was for adults. How did it go? Surprisingly well. My great advantage was that I was familiar both with the subject matter and the conception of the exhibition (though not every single exhibit), so not only was there a lot I could talk about, but I also actually knew what was important and what wasn't. I actually felt competent and comfortable in my role, and the people all seemed to be interested. I'm glad I can do something like this for a student job instead of filling up supermarket shelves or the like.

So I assume you're giving tours at some sort of historic museum?

Holy ****!!!!!

Dokken's "Mr.Scary" song is by far the best instrumental song that I've ever heard! :shred:

I`m beginning to turn into a die-hard Dokken fan...

So what does the picture have to do with the caption? It is kind of hard to see.

@Farhang haha Dokken

I only have Dokken's "Under Lock and Key" and "1999 - The Very Best of Dokken" CD's.

Two of the best purchased that I have done recently.

Back