Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Difficult times for the Italians at least.

As always. They'd lose in a war against your local football team hooligans. Unarmed hooligans.

Probably around three or four, tops. They'd still beat Italian army  :D

Zare said:
Probably around three or four, tops. They'd still beat Italian army  :D

bertorelli.jpg

Zare said:
As always. They'd lose in a war against your local football team hooligans. Unarmed hooligans.

As the Italian commander, I take exception to this.

As a historian, I lol'd.

Let's just say I'm prepping the Afrika Korps to go take care of business.

LooseCannon said:
Started playing a game of Axis and Allies last time for the first time in a few years. I fucking love the game.

I'm playing as the Axis. Not all went as well as I hoped first turn, but I expect I can push hard. Difficult times for the Italians at least.
I've heard of that. How does that game work?

Axis and Allies is a turn-based grand strategy game, in which you play one or more of the Axis or Allied powers during World War 2. During your phase you order new units, move into and attack enemy territories, reinforce your lines, and mobilize new forces.

The winner is the first side to capture two of three enemy capitals.

So, I googled it, and came up with Green Day, and some recent The Offspring album.  I guess I dig the Green Day bit, I wouldn't have guessed The Offspring.  Seems to be some sort of Punk Rock thing that goes mainstream.  Which seems to defy each other.  Like Jumbo Shrimp.

Also, interesting that the 'auto dictionary' doesn't recognize 'googled' yet.

meh.

France is the only country to lose a war against the Italians. Twice.

In other news, I have developed a salad addiction. How does that work, and isn't that awesome?

Salad does taste best when you put it on a beef patty that is put on a bun, and you put ketchup on top. Still, it tasted pretty good like that, too. ;)

Goddamnit, I misread the map and the Brits landed in Western Germany. The Italians had to come up to repel them :S

Back