Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I believe he put his response inside the quotes. Just like good ol' Prance.

The Duke's coming over tonight! Drunk as fuck!

Yes, I wasn't sure if it would be too subtle to catch... good eye Loosey!

Sounds like you are in for a good eve!!

And, yes, EW, I was trying to put words in LC's mouth... but he knows more words than I do...  :(

Crap, not only am I not going out both today and tomorrow, I'm not going out at all!
This kinda sucks.

I still have to finish the first book they gave us today, and cram it tomorrow. I have a test on the entire thing on wednesday. It's a 40 page book about computer history and engineering, and it can't get anymore basic than that.

Every single weekend. It's a pre-army course, so I don't really stay over the weekend at any point.

Also, I'm going to Rango with my family tomorrow, so it's not all bad.

Now my only problem is getting to stay in the base over the week. Right now, I'm not entitled to stay because I leave relatively close, but it's still 2 busses and I have to be there a 7:40 every day and leave arouns 21:00 or 22:00. It barely leaves me 6 hours to sleep, if I don't do anything else at all. Once I present this to my commanding officer I should be able to get a room. If not, I can call my sleep doctor and he'll get me an 8 hour exempt, guaranteeing I get to stay in the base.

Yup. I am a soldier in every way, including uniform and attiquette, but I'm technically not in the army just yet. Somewhere in September I'll go through the basic training, and after that I'm officialy army property.
Just installed the new Firefox 4 RC. Seems pretty good so far. It's as fast as 3.6 was, but this time without fasterfox. I hope it fixes all of the crashes and doesn't just look pretty.

Well, FF4 sucks. It barely even starts up.

Seems like the solution is to always leave a page open so that I'll have easy access.

My mom finally made some mousaka. It'll be ready for launch tomorrow.
I'm gonna eat till I burst.

FF4 sucked so much I had to downgrade back to 3.6. It ain't perfect, but it's better than that RC crap.

Tomorrow is the day - England play Ireland in Dublin and barring a freak set of results should see England land the 6 nations title for the first time since 2003. However, should England beat Ireland - they land the bigger prize. The Grand Slam.

And I have been waiting 8 years for that to happen as 2003 was the year they won the 6 nations and The Grand Slam. They also won the World Cup in Australia as well in 2003 and I'm not counting my chickens yet, but we also have an Antipodean hosted World Cup this year as well.

Albie said:
Tomorrow is the day - England play Ireland in Dublin and barring a freak set of results should see England land the 6 nations title for the first time since 2003. However, should England beat Ireland - they land the bigger prize. The Grand Slam.

And I have been waiting 8 years for that to happen as 2003 was the year they won the 6 nations and The Grand Slam. They also won the World Cup in Australia as well in 2003 and I'm not counting my chickens yet, but we also have an Antipodean hosted World Cup this year as well.

I saw a table of how many points Wilkinson got for England in 2003 matches, and it must have been something like 50/60% of the total. What an incredible player he was; why does he not start anymore - something to do with playing in France or just too old? I watched a bit of the game against Scotland last week, a little dull, but I'll probably dip in and out of tomorrow's match.

Mega said:
My mom finally made some mousaka. It'll be ready for launch tomorrow.
I'm gonna eat till I burst.

FF4 sucked so much I had to downgrade back to 3.6. It ain't perfect, but it's better than that RC crap.
As in Firefox? What's wrong with it. I don't know if I upgraded or not but I haven't noticed any significant difference so I'm gonna assume I haven't.

Back