Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Wasted CLV said:
OH, I recognized Balthazar from Charmed.  Any demon that gets Phoebe is OK in my book.   :)

Charmed? Name sounds familiar, was that a TV show? I never saw it, but IIRC wasn't it just a buncha babes playing witches?

Exactly.  I just have a thing for Alyssa Milano. 

Low plot value, high sex appeal.  Not bad with the volume turned down.

Wasted CLV said:
OH, I recognized Balthazar from Charmed.  Any demon that gets Phoebe is OK in my book.   :)

Hmm, I remember that series being on TV on Saturday afternoons. The dull sort of Saturday afternoons when nothing is on and you still have the TV running for background noise. And it turned out I was too nerdy even for that show. I remember a totally unimportant quote, where one of the chicks was an expert on antiquities and talked about an ancient Roman vase. She said something like "this is genuine, and must be over 2000 years old. It depicts a scene in the Caracalla thermes". Somebody didn't do their homework though, because the Caracalla thermes weren't built until around 200 AD, meaning the vase can be 1800 years old at best, but certainly not "over 2000 years". Geez.

I have never ever sat through more than, in total, 30 seconds of Charmed. Am I missing much?

What a bunch of haters!! There was the time that Phoebe was breathing hard, the time she was sweaty, the time she was dirty, the time she was a mermaid, the time she had ripped clothes, and the time she was sweaty, dirty, breathing hard wearing ripped clothes. Oh, and there was that mermaid part. ;)

funny-pictures-cat-napping-magazines.jpg

Back