Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Buy drumming badly.

No man, I try to understand how the hell does metal god Steve Harris is in a picture with the prick lars, and the guy's got the nerve to be naked!

I bet that's what gave Harris many nightmares, the reason he has many songs about bad dreams, the reason he needs to dream in black and white.

I ONLY DREAM IN BLACK AND WHITE
I SEE HIS PENIS IN THE NIGHT
TO SAVE ME FROM MYSELF

Mega said:
I SEE HIS PENIS IN THE NIGHT
TO SAVE ME FROM MYSELF
:lol:

From another forum about TFF:
What I've heard of it was pretty mediocre at best. They should just hang it up at this point I think. I haven't enjoyed an Iron Maiden album since Seventh Son...

:eek: :mad: <_<

It's funny, because I didn't even notice that Lars was naked. I was already mentally censoring dicks.

First time ever sometime talked about chewing on a dick and I didn't mind. Death for the Ulrich, ja.

But really, what the fuck is Harris doing there?

Jonszat said:
From another forum about TFF:
What I've heard of it was pretty mediocre at best. They should just hang it up at this point I think. I haven't enjoyed an Iron Maiden album since Seventh Son...
:eek: :mad: <_<
It's the same thing a lot of folk have been saying about Maiden since, well, Killers for some. You just cannot please everyone.

funny-facebook-used-shotgun.png

Snake oil was a metaphor for selling something that was supposed to cure everything, but did nothing. 

Back