Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Just bought flight 666 on bluray  :)

You suck!!  I bought a HD DVD player, back when the HD wars were at the highest... i just haven't decided to buy another HD player.  meh.

Watching Battlestar Galactica on justin.tv right now.... always a good show!

Wasted CLV said:
You suck!!  I bought a HD DVD player, back when the HD wars were at the highest... i just haven't decided to buy another HD player.  meh.

Watching Battlestar Galactica on justin.tv right now.... always a good show!
Stewie thinks you suck too!
you_suck.jpg

:D  :p  :edmetal:  :shred:  :rocker:

I was lucky to get a PS3 as a Xmas/Birthday gift two years ago and honestly I fucking love it. I can stream all my media wirelessly from my laptop to the PS3 plus have epic series in NHL. I haven't looked recently but hasn't the price of bluray players dropped dramatically?

I have to say Flight 666 is my second best purchase of the year so far, right behind my Birkenstocks. :p

All depends on what you are looking for in the player... they are far more reasonably priced than they were, that is for sure!

Got a new Blackberry from work today, a Pearl. Not so sure about the keyboard though - to letters to each key.

Albie said:
Got a new Blackberry from work today, a Pearl. Not so sure about the keyboard though - to letters to each key.

Two letters?  weird.  Gotta learn to type all over again!

It appears I'm playing Smells like teen spirit with a couple of "acquaintences" in the graduation ceremony this thursday.
The drummer barely knows the song, the vocalist/guitarist needs me to teach him and there's no bassist.
Q: What's lamer then playing SLTS in the graduation ceremony?
A: Playing it badly.

Back