Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think it was for Elm Street 5.  4 did have that chick that died in the roach motel-- that was weird.

He lives:

Deano said:
I'm alive and well and fully recovered from the concert. Now, I have tried several times to get back on the forum and was starting to believe it must be sold because all I get is ERROR!!!  Maybe a new policy is in effect at work but I've tried through admin accounts and going around the firewall with still no luck. Alas, I guess I should try from home. I must admit that I have been a little busy there though; again playing Phantasy Star II (without the benefit of a walkthrough or any dungeon maps). I'm glad to see that the forum is still alive and well and please reassure everyone that I am OK (if that's what you want to call it) Haha! I'll try from home to jump on in a few hours..... and I must solve the mystery at work as well.

Yeay!

Thanks for the heads-up, LC!

Deano, wherever you are stuck in anti-maidenfans.com liimbo, it keeps on rocking here!!  (and you missed the 20k mark)

No kidding! Things have been weird... really weird.... with computers. I think I have been forced to pay a price for forcing my way to the 3rd row of the show. My penance is done. I am now like a phoenix.... rising from Arizona!  :lol:

Somebody has to rise outta there!

Glad to see you back on the forum-- computer problems are a drag... tech stuff always kicks my ass.

Sounds like the show rocked!!

Plesiosaur said:
No kidding! Things have been weird... really weird.... with computers. I think I have been forced to pay a price for forcing my way to the 3rd row of the show. My penance is done. I am now like a phoenix.... rising from Arizona!  :lol:

Welcome back, good buddy!  Somehow I managed to email you from my work address, so I didn't notice till I checked, hoping I had been promoted on a Sunday evening.  It didn't happen, alas alack.

Sheikh Rattle & Roll
shiekhrattleandroll.jpg

PS. Hey ppl sorry I've only made fleeting glances at the board, it feels like a long time I've been away, I work in the construction industry and it's kinda slowed down at the moment so fingers crossed more board time all round lol peace

Okay, so Friday was a holiday. Is that a valid reason that my money isn't on my account today at 11:20? Fucking German bureaucracy...

Perun said:
Okay, so Friday was a holiday. Is that a valid reason that my money isn't on my account today at 11:20? Fucking German bureaucracy...

Probably it is.... it'l prob be there today.

Yeah, it turned up at 12:00. Lucky me. Yee-haw. Yabba-dabba-dooh. I can already predict that I'm going to be living off (my own) bottle deposit the last week of this month again.

LooseCannon said:
Hey poochbbq'r.  How's life?

Ya Lucy not bad at all, just hectic, yourself? I've moved house twice since the last time I was on here properly, and there's been plenty of other stuff happening. Good to see the old crew are still here. Any idea when the next Maiden album is going to be released?

Summer '10 is the guestimaters best guess.

Life's been good, just workin', livin', drinking beer.
Foro, I was listening to Dying For Love and thinking of how much you like that era Sabbath.  There's a lot of songs I like from that era.

You mean Martin-era?

For the first time ever today, I heard Martin-Era on Boneyard. So far, they've had a wide playlist from the Ozzy and Dio eras. Maybe there will be more Martin.

I heard something from the Martin-era last week on Boneyard.  Like you said, not very often at all; I think it was later in the evening when they played it (prob about 7ish Mountain time).

I don't listen to Boneyard every day, so it's quite likely that it takes a week before I notice any change in their playlist.

I spend a fair bit of time on 80s, Classic Rewind and Lithium. And Jam On is the best channel ever created for driving.

We have it on at work, so I hear it about 40 hours a week.  Well, more like 25ish-- we'll have on Lithium, Vinyl Rewind (?), and Hair Nation the rest of the time.

Just got back from an Opeth show I got asked to go last minute. I think I'm going to have to buy some of there cd's great stuff and they seemed like really laid back guys.

Back