Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Deano said:
Mass quantities of beer and liquor..... and not just any beer and liquor, Paulaner and Tullmore Dew.

Now, that sounds like a party that I wouldn't wanna miss!!!!

Yax said:
That'd be sechs, sechs sechs or something. Sex sex sex is Swedish.  :D

Ah, thanks!  Its always good to understand sechs and sex!

I wonder if is only me to consider Wasted and Dean as twin members

Deano said:
Damn straight. I speak jive.

2h7gwlg.jpg

LoL Dean, that's GENIOUS !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3rXK7NhWN8

Deano said:
I'm a freakin' idiot, I JUST got that.

Ha ha ha!!!  I laughed outloud when I read that.  Hey, its cool, you still have a hangover, dude.

@__no5, as we have said here before, great minds thinking perverted...erm... alike!

Haha, I vaguely remember cooking some chicken, steak and pork chops on the grill both before and after the show.

Pork chops are def yummy!!  I grilled some burgers yesterday, some brats the night before.

There was a sale on Sam Adams, so I have a few bottles of Irish Red that I'm finishing off tonite.

That's awesome. I haven't tried that before but have never been a huge Sam Adams fan, although I did try the Summer Ale a few weeks ago and liked it.

I'm not a huge fan, either.  The Boston Lager just isn't up my alley, but I've tried some of their Ales, and they're not too bad.  I still prefer Paulaner to anything like that, but it never hurts to change it up now and then.

You are correct there.  Tho, I'll drink a St Louis beer before I drink anything from Miller (yuck!)

I always figure, if you are gonna drink beer, do it with something good!

OH, Hell yes!!

Hmmm.... I suddenly have a craving for a stretch of Mexican coast line, and small cantinas....

My roommate and I are buying a blender this payday to compliment the bbq I scrounged from parts.

LooseCannon said:
My roommate and I are buying a blender this payday to compliment the bbq I scrounged from parts.

Sweet!!  Are you gonna grill some burgers and mix some margaritas?

Back