Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Deano said:
Bout time! Spring must finally be encroaching upon Canada.  :D

What the hell sort of person are you when you only consider barbecuing in "good weather"?!?!?!?!

wasted155 said:
Sweet!!  Are you gonna grill some burgers and mix some margaritas?

Yes.  I've already grilled many burgers.  But no margaritas yet.

What the hell sort of person are you when you only consider barbecuing in "good weather"?!?!?!?!

Very true LC, very true. I am guilty of having the occasional BBQ in the snow.

Deano said:
Very true LC, very true. I am guilty of having the occasional BBQ in the snow.

Occasional!  The greatest BBQs occur in the snow.  My dad's Epic BBQ 2006 involved 5 BBQs, a bonfire, an entire side of beef, and 2 feet of snow.

I bbq year round.  I have a Daytona 500 party, and usually there is a foot or two of snow, and I have 2 grills going, making brats, burgers, chicken, and pork chops!!

Damn, now I'm hungry.  I'm gonna eat some brats!!

Well, on occasion, its the only way to keep them under control... otherwise, I just put on a nice jucy steak!

Stop the food talk, bastards. I'm getting hungry here. And I've already eaten my lunch pack. Argh.

Here's a nice story to curb your appetite EW.

I know your kids can be tough to handle sometime, but do you really have to eat them?

I heard a story on the radio yesterday about a lovely couple from the Czech Republic. Seems they have this 7 year old son; the problem being, they also participate in an obscure ritual of cannibalism. Anyway, the story goes that they have chained their son up in his bedroom and don't let him out. From time to time, they will come in a flay parts of his skin off and eat it raw in front of him. Ahhh, what tender, loving parents. I know I'm not hungry anymore.

That's extreme. Thanks anyway, now my appetite is gone for several hours ...

I wonder whether this case might be the same as the one circulating in Norwegian press. A Czech woman who supposedly had been involved in this child abuse actually stayed in Norway for some time, under false identity (acting a 13 year old boy, in fact). Her false identity was discovered, she was arrested and sent to the Czech Republic where she was wanted by the police as a witness in a child abuse case. Later in the investigation she has now been accused of participating in it.

Albie said:
Lamb is the best meat by far. Especially slowly cooked in a madras curry. :D

I've never tried to grill lamb, but I understand that it is good-- guess I'll have to give it a try.

Deano said:
Could be, I didn't get, neither did I want, much more details than what I already heard.

Yeah, dude, that was enough.  I'd rather watch Kyle Busch win races than read another story like that one!

They say a man should always dress for the job he wants,
So why am I dressed up like a pirate in this restaurant?

It's all because some hacker stole my identity,
Now I'm in here every evening serving chowder and iced tea.

Should have gone to Free Credit Report.com (TM),

<<YeeHAW!>>

Should have seen this coming at me like an atom bomb.

They monitor your credit, give you e-mail alerts,
So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in T-shirts.

Back