Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yeah, it is crazy.  Luckily, the town I'm in is on a bluff, and if the water gets up here, you better have an Ark!

It is a drag for many of those people; however, lots of them were through this back in '93, and came back to rebuild again.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
Thanks GK

Have you been haveing this crazy weather in Hamilton too rains one min then nice and sunny its geting annyoing we also got pelted by hail the other day. :(

Hah!  Yeah!  Typically it is fairly hot in the 20s.  Then around 8-9 PM it rains.  It has been like that for about 10 days straight, it seems.  Lately it has cooled down, which is great because that one time when it was 32 degrees, I tried to use my car A/C and I found it was broken.  I got it fixed last Monday.  As far as hail, my part of Hamilton did not get any, but I heard Ancaster got pelted with some big ones.

oh, yeah!  I'm around 299.15K today.  Perfect!

Hey, did I tell you bout my bike trip?  Almost 900 miles, blue skies two days, got rained on for about 80 miles on the second day.  Lake of the Ozarks is a good place to hang out for a while!

Yeah, it was a perfect weekend! (especially finding out that Jr won the race!)  I got up Sunday morning and just rode around, finding roads around the lake, getting lost and having a blast.  Do you know how, when finding a windy road, there is a speed recomendation posted?  Usually, on a bike, I can double the posted speed.  I found some corners there that should have been posted 15MPH!  It was great!!!

It sounds like it! Wish I could've been there. Hey, want to start a controversy? This is post 14990. Who will get 15000? Oh! The suspense is killing me.  :lol:

Yeah, and the way posts have been going, it mite still take a week to get to 15k!

Maybe Prisoner or Nat will come along and post there... or even ___________no5!

I'll have to really give it some thought. Maybe I'll compose it as I'm daydreaming in my Financial Management class tonight.

Oh, that sounds so very fun! Ha! You have said this before, but is it for your BA or MS? 

I'm looking at taking some classes this fall to start on my Masters.... dunno if thats a good idea or not yet.

Ah, nothing like good BS!!!  j/k-- or wait, maybe I'm not kidding, good BS is what this thread is all about!

Cool for you!  I was all set to start up last fall, but this job came open, so I took another year before starting.  Good luck on it!

Ahhhh, I need a smoke.

campaign_marlboro.jpg

Back