Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

sunday morning

103-1.jpg

he he Genghis Khan !

allways glad to see you, but some boring Sunday nights like this ...as glad as it gets !!

Coucou24.gif

don't forget this thread Genghis !!

France is probably one of the last countries with some really strong syndicates

I actually like that, despite the fact that I'm waking up some 3 hours earlier to go to work,
or even sometimes sleep at work -2 times in one week already

it's been a week that train, metro and bus drivers are on strike and this has affected the life of every single citizen in Paris and other big cities -everything is paralyzed

un truc de ouf

Inclassable99.gif

____no5 said:
France is probably one of the last countries with some really strong syndicates

I actually like that, despite the fact that I'm waking up some 3 hours earlier to go to work,
or even sometimes sleep at work -2 times in one week already

it's been a week that train, metro and bus drivers are on strike and this has affected the life of every single citizen in Paris and other big cities -everything is paralyzed

un truc de ouf

Inclassable99.gif

Yeah!  NO work for you!

Last night the hubby and I put our huge 9 ft. Christmas tree together, until 11:30! *yawn* 4 hours of work! Watched New England CRUSH Buffalo 56-10 lol what a sleeper game! Bellichick (sp?) actually smiled! lol I think it's obvious who will win the Super Bowl, unless they run into 38 year old Brett Favre  lol

I worked over 12 hours yesterday lol I work on the weekends...every weekend  <_<

We're having family over for Thanksgiving this week, so we decided to have the house all decked out  :D

no5, you better be going to that Paris show! lol

I'm still waiting (along with half the people in this forum) for the rest fo those tourdates... :innocent:

Patiently...

Powergirl81 said:
Last night the hubby and I put our huge 9 ft. Christmas tree together, until 11:30! *yawn* 4 hours of work! Watched New England CRUSH Buffalo 56-10 lol what a sleeper game! Bellichick (sp?) actually smiled! lol I think it's obvious who will win the Super Bowl, unless they run into 38 year old Brett Favre  lol
Or a few Colts :D

I worked over 12 hours yesterday lol I work on the weekends...every weekend  <_<

Pssh I work from 11pm to 9am sun-weds, 10am-1pm mon/tues (yes that means sun/mon mon/tues I work 13hrs) and sometimes 8 hrs on Saturday late afternoon to night :p

Wow. Let me think about that.

You see, I just clicked onto the last page of this thread, only to see puppytoaster's declaration above. And with that being the first post on the page, I have no idea if there's any context to make sense of that remark.

On the one hand, I could go back and see what was on the previous page. It might help make some sense of muttincinerator's manifesto.

On the other hand, I've observed poochburner for a few years now. I know that he is, at any given moment, liable to make no sense at all. So searching for context sounds like a futile pursuit to me.

Therefore, I must respond to "Casserole" as follows:

Elephantine umbrella.

Back