Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Pretty good at the moment. Just need to be out of earshot of all the football today until after 21:00 tonight. I'll be too nervous during the games to keep tabs on them. :D

OK, but I need to be off in a short while to do some work - yes, I do actually work during weekends. :D

ok I pm you right now
Yax said:
It was even more beutiful when it was 55. Then we'd be Yin and Yang, you and I.  :lol:

in that case, the question is : who would be the Yin, and who the Yang ?  :D :D

I take Yin if you don't mind  :p

Just finished listening to: Primordial: To The Nameless Dead.

What can I say but amazing! And the bonus disc is savage aussi. As far as I know, the limited edition with the two discs is sold out now from Metal Blade, but pick up the single disc version PLEASE! You don't know what you're missing out on.

buddysweets.jpg

I'm listening to that record rught now, I know not a lot of people appreciate jazz here, but I'm sure this is why they'd never the chance to get into it

some samples here of GREAT  :notworthy: Buddy Rich  :wub: :wub: :wub:

from muppet show (drum battle) : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=erE8WTngaAY  :wub: :wub:

drum solo : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=WgeX9iYOFSQ

NP: Deathspell Omega - Sola Fide I

Latin quotations are great for album titles.  Try saying 'Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignum Aeternum' with a particularly malignant tone of voice...it works wonders.

Raven said:
NP: Deathspell Omega - Sola Fide I

Latin quotations are great for album titles.  Try saying 'Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignum Aeternum' with a particularly malignant tone of voice...it works wonders.

I listened to 'Fas' a month or so back. It's good stuff, but a bit too deep for regular listening (for me at least  :)). One thing I did like was the production, amazingly dense!  :ok:
You're right, I listened to it mainly because of the title (and the cover)

Genghis Khan said:
Onhell is only hiding his devotion to H behind all the Arry hoopla he keeps espousing.  :innocent:

I assure you no amount of Banana leafs will waver my faith in the Mighty Bassist!

Onhell said:
I assure you no amount of Banana leafs will waver my faith in the Mighty Bassist!

Oh, come on...you can be bought for tuppence!

Psst...We'll throw in a Helloween DVD as well!

NP: Cynic - Uroboric Forms

Raven said:
Oh, come on...you can be bought for tuppence!

Psst...We'll throw in a Helloween DVD as well!

I am not THAT cheap! And I already have a Helloween DVD :D awesome by the way :)

Back