Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

SinisterMinisterX said:
On the one hand, I could go back and see what was on the previous page. It might help make some sense of muttincinerator's manifesto.
It doesn't. Best to stick with what you know.

Actually, every post in this thread follows on from the previous post.  It's just that...the order is mixed up, and it up to us, when we reach our target, to decipher the posts into the order in which they actually progress...and then we will unlock...actually, I'm going to write this down and sent it to Spielberg as a plot line for Indiana Jones 5.

Genghis Khan said:
Pizza.

Hey No.5!  Maiden is coming to Paris.  Lucky you!

FUCK  :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: I just learn it from you right now !!!
shit I've gor to hurry up, Bercy can take only 14.000 people, and even in AMOLAD tour it was fucking full !! what a panic it will be, I've got to hurry up to get my ticket !!!

PS :
it's 2 :05 AM -well in the place of beer is something else  ;) and in the place of the late night TV my PC screen

Ordinateur13.gif

2 AM

____no5 said:
FUCK  :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: :yey: I just learn it from you right now !!!
shit I've gor to hurry up, Bercy can take only 14.000 people, and even in AMOLAD tour it was fucking full !! what a panic it will be, I've got to hurry up to get my ticket !!!

PS :
it's 2 :05 AM -well in the place of beer is something else  ;) and in the place of the late night TV my PC screen

Ordinateur13.gif

2 AM

For your diary, tickets for Paris go on sale Nov 30th, pre-sale 28th if your a fan club member

VodaWolph said:
Deep fat fried Mars bars
A delicacy of sorts - in Scotland :D

Today is the start of my holiday. No work for 13 days. :yey:

Watch the bastards ring me at least five times during this period. :mad:

Have a great holiday Onhell! The last time I had a 13-day vacation was my honeymoon...4 years ago.

NP: Murders In the Rue Morgue  :D

NP: Carcass - No Love Lost

Wacken should be cool with these guys playing.  Oh, and there's some crappy British band playing as well.  Iron what?

Powergirl81 said:
Have a great holiday Onhell! The last time I had a 13-day vacation was my honeymoon...4 years ago.

NP: Murders In the Rue Morgue  :D

You mean Albie, I only get four days off in Dec.

Raven said:
I thought it was Iron Butterfly...

Well you thought wrong... Then again that's what happens when you think :p OOOOOOOHHH AAAAAAHHHH "oh no he didn't!" "Yes he did!" "oh naw he didn" "um I just told you he did..." "Oh naw..." "say it and I'll shoot you in the knee caps... with a taser" "ok I'll be quiet"

Onhell said:
*Watches*..... Ok Albie, nothing so far so keep enjoying your break! *Goes back to watching*
Yep, so far so good. Still early days though.

Back