Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think you are on to something there. Or they could have accessories according to subgenre, I wouldn't mind them wearing medieval armor for their power metal set :D

supersonic said:
A black Metal version of that would be funny, with the corpsepaint and medieval weapons blending with modern technology  :bigsmile:

Well, any combination of Abbath and Ihsahn (with shoulder pads) would be so funny as to kill on sight.

NP: Nektar - "King of Twilight"

Aaaaahhhh-aaahhh-aaahhh-aaaaahhhh... aaaaahhhh-aaahhh-aaahhh-aaaaahhhh!

I'd consider a mac book,  but although I can afford it in the US,  I'm not spending 1000+ Euros here in Europe.  I'm not too familiar with laptops and I don't want to spend much yet.

I have a laptop with a x386 processor, 1MB of RAM, and a 40MB hard drive. Perhaps I should consider upgrading.

:D Perhaps you should. Its amazing how fast computer tech progresses, I can still remember being ready to kill for a computer with 64 MB Ram  :lol:

So, the reply number 666 in the official footie thread was done by

drum roll

ME. :D

Come on then Satan, do your worst (and this will probably be to ensure England don't qualify for Euro 2008, so I best shut up).

SneakySneaky said:
I'd consider a mac book,  but although I can afford it in the US,  I'm not spending 1000+ Euros here in Europe.  I'm not too familiar with laptops and I don't want to spend much yet.

Macs are CHEAP considering what they are bundled with. Windows based Pcs and laptops with similar configuarions usually are more expensive*

*I say usually because you can be a cheap bastard and get the cheapest, most likely crappiest, specs for your computer and it won't run you much. But if you go for similar specs, the Mac wins out....

However, you do get what you pay for and PC's are generally loaded with faster processors.

On the other hand, I heard that Intel will start making processors for Apple's - or has that already happened?

Back