Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Re: The Last Word

SinisterMinisterX said:

That has to be one of the best comics I have ever read in my life.  I don't know how they think of this stuff.

Speaking of Descent II, did anyone brown themselves more than once over those Diamond cutter thingies (the one's with four arms and the plasma beam thingy that locked onto you and then your ship was like *BEEP* DUDE *BEEPBEEP* YOU'RE *BEEPBEEP* FUCKING *BEEPBEEP* SCREWED *BEEP**BEEP*BE-BE-BE-BE-BEEP*)

Woow...that's enough excitement for one day.  Marsha?  Where's my brandy?!

It's been 7 years since I played Descent II, so I honestly can't remember them. One little annoyance was the FMV sequence after every level. Apart from one or two exceptions, they were always the same thing. Ship gets out just in time before place blows up, said place blows up, ship flies off. Lather, rinse and repeat.

Black Dragon said:
It's been 7 years since I played Descent II, so I honestly can't remember them. One little annoyance was the FMV sequence after every level. Apart from one or two exceptions, they were always the same thing. Ship gets out just in time before place blows up, said place blows up, ship flies off. Lather, rinse and repeat.

You do realise you could skip those, right?

Raven said:
Hey, Blackie, he stole your name!  Must be a stalker or something.... :innocent:

Warning: Previous post contained extreme irony. Not responsible for any damage caused, be it physical or mental.

Whoops, it's a bit too late. Meh, Devourment, LOL!

Doesn't change the fact that they were ridiculously unnecessary.

Maybe there should be a video game forum, so these discussions could increase post counts, therefore increasing the egos of the posters and then their egos will be so big, they will destroy themselves! >:[ *cue evil laugh*

I feel the need to say something.

If only to regain the last word.

Maiden!

number%20of%20the%20yeast.png

Back