Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Re: The Last Word

SinisterMinisterX said:
(SMX uses the Jedi Mind Trick:)
This is not the last word you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

I'm Irish!  Your Jedi mind tricks do not work on me! :p

And now children, as we walk down the museum of nostalgia, we gaze upon this mighty picture and remember the days when computer games weren't all modern and unfun. (I realise that's not a word, sue me).

B00002EPYV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

OMGFDATWASBRILLIANTJSAFKGDFKGJKASJGSAKFGGDFGFSD

Hmmm.....

Saving Private Ryan

The Assault on Omaha: The Longest Day - Iron Maiden <--- =D
The Scenes following Captain Miller's collection of Sand: These Colours Don't Run - Iron Maiden
The Telegram regarding the deaths of 3 of the 4 Ryan brothers and the mission to send them home: Disposable Heroes - Metallica
Desperately asking different platoons of Ryan's whereabouts: Dazed And Confused - Led Zeppelin
After an costly assualt on a german mg42 position: No Prayer For The Dying - Iron Maiden
Finding Ryan and reaching the town of Ramelle: The Dragon Lies Bleeding - Hammerfall
Defense of Ramelle: Civil War - Guns N' Roses
Deus Ex Machina of Mustangs: Tailgunner - Iron Maiden
James Ryan saluting Captain Miller's grave: Land Of The Free - Gamma Ray

Black Dragon said:
And now children, as we walk down the museum of nostalgia, we gaze upon this mighty picture and remember the days when computer games weren't all modern and unfun. (I realise that's not a word, sue me).

B00002EPYV.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

OMGFDATWASBRILLIANTJSAFKGDFKGJKASJGSAKFGGDFGFSD

If you played Freespace, BD, did you ever have a go at Descent (any of them).  Now there was a bloody good shooter...

Raven said:
If you played Freespace, BD, did you ever have a go at Descent (any of them).  Now there was a bloody good shooter...

That was an unbelievable game! The hours that I spent playing that Doom and Doom II are uncountable. Its hip to be square....

I played Descent II. And yes, I spent hours on it. Since you brought up some more memories, I should get a copy of the third game and check it. Guided missiles! Gauss cannons! Ofmgofmgofgmofmgofmgofmgofmgofmgogfogmfo!

And now for the usual dose of br00tality.

Oh, and Doom > Life.

I have recently reached the Sr. Member status.  Yeah!  For those who care and for those that do not, let's all celebrate!  Yeah!  :yey:
96450 posts to go!  Yeah!  :yey:

Nephellim said:
i wonder how many posts this can take before mySQL crashes...hmmm

At the risk of being serious ... a huge number, only limited by hard drive storage space. 100,000 is nothing. The database only retrieves the posts it needs to display a given page - in other words, 30 at the most. It doesn't have to sort through all the thousands of posts to figure it out.

Hunlord said:
That was an unbelievable game! The hours that I spent playing that Doom and Doom II are uncountable. Its hip to be square....
I love Doom too... Doom III is quite different but good too.  :ninja:

Considering the amount of YouTube videos that have been posted on this forum over the past few months, it does make one wonder why some people think they're internet celebrities all of a sudden by putting up some half-assed, gimmicky video they did on Windows Movie Maker in their spare time. Consider this one, for example. Whoever put that one up is a loser. I like losers, they're not assholes like winnners.

Black Dragon said:
Considering the amount of YouTube videos that have been posted on this forum over the past few months, it does make one wonder why some people think they're internet celebrities all of a sudden by putting up some half-assed, gimmicky video they did on Windows Movie Maker in their spare time. Consider this one, for example. Whoever put that one up is a loser. I like losers, they're not assholes like winnners.

Hey, Blackie, he stole your name!  Must be a stalker or something.... :innocent:

Back