Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

The family Smith -> Adrian

[a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?showtopic=193&st=2460&p=126506&#entry126506\' target=\'_blank\']Adrian Smith.[/a]

HERE IT IS [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey, H worship is kvlt and all, but we could make this thread a bit more diverse don't you think?

Why not worship me?
it would be very gr1m and kvlt!

I can see why Fenriz isn't giving and Tootsie Pops to Abbath. After all, At The Heart Of Winter, Damned In Black and Sons Of Northern Darkness aren't exactly the most tr00 black metal albums ever. Unlike Darkthrone albums (with the exception of Soulside Journey) , they don't sound like they were recorded in a toilet. So Fenriz is pestering Abbath for being untr00. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's how it goes in the real tr00 world!

I'm sure Fenriz wants to kill Hellhammer for being in Arcturus! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I wouldn't know.
I have no special powers to look in Fenriz's head.

You say you are gr1mly kvlt and you can't read Fenriz's mind? You are as untr00 as Dimmu Borgir on Easter Sunday! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back