Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

WHo's Abbath Doom Occulta? Who would name their baby that way? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

übertr00 vampire parents!

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Ace+Jan 7 2006, 10:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Jan 7 2006, 10:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]WHo's Abbath Doom Occulta? Who would name their baby that way? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126562[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Abbath Doom Occulta was the frontman for the Norwegian black metal band Immortal. His real name is Olve Eikemo. The band formed in 1989 and disbanded in 2003. He now plays in a Motorhead tribute band called Bombers.

I think my dad has seen Immortal once. [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
My dad rocks [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And yes , He is in the presence of kvltness!

[!--QuoteBegin-Black Dragon+Jan 8 2006, 07:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Jan 8 2006, 07:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Abbath Doom Occulta was the frontman for the Norwegian black metal band Immortal. His real name is Olve Eikemo. The band formed in 1989 and disbanded in 2003. He now plays in a Motorhead tribute band called Bombers.
[snapback]126609[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Are Immortal tr00 or untr00? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Jan 8 2006, 08:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Jan 8 2006, 08:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think my dad has seen Immortal once. [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
My dad rocks  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126610[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Your dad rocks dancing bananas? I think he's nuts.

Norsk Arysk Blak Metal!!!! RAHHHHH!!!
[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Silky+Jan 13 2006, 06:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silky @ Jan 13 2006, 06:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Norks Arysk Blak Metal!!!! RAHHHHH!!!
[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126928[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Um. What. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Jan 13 2006, 01:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Jan 13 2006, 01:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Um. What.  [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]126929[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yes [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And thus I direct you tooo.....
[a href=\'http://www.metalstorm.ee/fun/view_fun.php?id=20\' target=\'_blank\']The 196 rules of doom metal[/a]

Apologies for my earlier post. Due to my n00bness in the ways of doom metal, i believed you were talking about blak metal (rahh!). Ah well, I don't care for wither genre neway [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
(Up the Mighty Dragonslaying-Hammerwielding Knights of Power Metal [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] (+10 to my noobness stat))

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Hey guys I'm in an internet cafe in Sidney Airport waiting to depart to the land of the UK. Will be back posting properly soon! [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I just found out that i'm 74th in the Top Posters list. Yes I had nothing to do.

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Jan 14 2006, 02:40 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Jan 14 2006, 02:40 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I just found out that i'm 74th in the Top Posters list. Yes I had nothing to do.
[snapback]127003[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I doubt that you can get to 9999 on the list and I wont even be close.. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, I just worked out that there are 535 n00bs that have never ever posted, even though they registered. What a waste of time.

Also, don't these n00bs take up space on the server and therefore use up Maverick and Real World's money?

Jajaja!!! I like that avatar ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bah, you all smell of raspberries! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jan 15 2006, 11:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jan 15 2006, 11:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Bah, you all smell of raspberries! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]127034[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You smell like burnt Australian puppies.

[!--QuoteBegin-Silky+Jan 13 2006, 07:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silky @ Jan 13 2006, 07:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Norsk Arysk Blak Metal!!!! RAHHHHH!!!
[snapback]126928[/snapback]​
[/quote]

True Norwegian Arian Black Metal

Norsk Arisk Svart Metal

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back