Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-Bunkle+Jan 15 2006, 01:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Bunkle @ Jan 15 2006, 01:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You smell like burnt Australian puppies.
[snapback]127042[/snapback]​
[/quote]
You smell of French cheese.

Then take a shower. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Jan 16 2006, 06:58 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Jan 16 2006, 06:58 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Then take a shower.  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]127132[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Oooh, I have those!

[!--QuoteBegin-Not_Bruce_Dickinson+Jan 16 2006, 06:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Not_Bruce_Dickinson @ Jan 16 2006, 06:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oooh, I have those!
[snapback]127133[/snapback]​
[/quote]
*Sniffs Air* Are you sure? [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You have showers? How many? What colour? Could I rent one for next Tuesday at 11am? Yes?

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jan 16 2006, 07:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jan 16 2006, 07:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You have showers? How many? What colour? Could I rent one for next Tuesday at 11am? Yes?
[snapback]127139[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I had a shower once, but I got it taken off me after I used it inappropriately [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bah. Last post was me. Forgot to log in. I'm soooo stooo-piddd.... [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why don't you get one at the grocery's. They're pretty cheap and in many colours, I've got mine green one with purple dots there too.

Mine has a Cloaking device so that the Moderators can't detect your spamming.

It just comes with a CY Koe helmet that programs your dishwasher by looking at it. Don't worry abour the spam, you should be able to get it somewhere around here.

What is watermelon made of? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jan 17 2006, 08:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jan 17 2006, 08:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]What is watermelon made of? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]127203[/snapback]​
[/quote]

poo.

[!--QuoteBegin-fuzzboy+Jan 18 2006, 02:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(fuzzboy @ Jan 18 2006, 02:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]poo.
[snapback]127204[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ah, but my poo is made of watermelon. Aren't I great?! Yeah, worship me if you must... [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry, just wanted to use that smiley.

Ooh, and to answer dogigniter, yes, you can, but it'll cost you. Three poo watermelons. Hehehe... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Although that is a banana...

Watermelons eh!
I once ate a watermelon. and damn that's good stuff.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Jan 18 2006, 05:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Jan 18 2006, 05:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Watermelons eh!
I once ate a watermelon. and damn that's good stuff.
[snapback]127233[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I once ate a ton of Broccoli with added [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . Beat that.

I want a Chocolate Icecream!!!!! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Jan 18 2006, 06:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Jan 18 2006, 06:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I once ate a ton of Broccoli with added  [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . Beat that.
[snapback]127243[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I once ate a whole sheet of paper from one of my school books!

Back