Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Social media is full of memes and posts about people realising they've "grown up" or they are "old" when something mildly humiliating happens.

To me, the real moment when I realised that was when I noticed it's become a common occurrence to hear that someone you know has died.

And then the resignation to the fact that this will just go on until one day it's your turn.

These ads are getting worse and worse, man. One moment I’m being told that Demi Moore — 61-year-old Demi Moore, specifically — is leaving “nothing to the imagination”; and then, sandwiching the music subforum, are two ads for the same game which have men jumping into a hole in a rock between a giant woman’s thighs. Thereafter she vomits on them and they are sent down to ancient Rome or some shit.

I’m so bemused right now. What is this giantess’s goal? What does she hope to achieve? Why does she have so many men lined up ready to be regurgitated upon? Why does MaidenFans think that this will entice me to download the game? Frankly, why does MaidenFans think that I want to see a nude-ish Demi Moore? I feel confident that in all my internet searches I have never once looked up anything with regards to Demi Moore, let alone anything unbecoming of my character. I have also never looked up “giant woman throwing up” either.

SUSHI DRAGON CITY MIGRAINE TREATMENT INJURY LAWYERS HOT BLONDE WOMAN MAP OF USA EXPENSIVE EARRINGS HOT BRUNETTE HOT BLONDE WOMAN 2 ENSEMBLE CAST OF HOT BLONDE WOMEN MLK I HAVE A DREAM GLUTEN FREE DRY MOUTH SOLUTION WATCH FREE FULL EPISODES ROD STEWART UPCOMING CONCERTS RED ROCKS CONCERT SCHEDULE LIVE TV STREAMING 2024 RAMMSTEIN TOUR DATES U2 CONCERT TOUR TICKETS 2024 FURNITURE FOR THE 1% BOTOX TOP 10 CHARITIES A COASTAL SPRINGBREAK AND MORE HOT WOMEN

All this and more, on MAIDENFANS. Really puts that name into perspective.

Demi Moore, Demi Moore, was it love at first sight?

Demi Moore, Demi Moore, did she put up a fight?

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh
Down doobie-doo, doobie-doo

Demi Moore, Demi Moore
(Poisoning you!)
Demi Moore, Demi Moore
(Coming for you!)
Demi Moore, Demi Moore
(Taking your souls!)
Demi Moore, Demi Moore
(Taking control!)

Step 1: watch a horror movie (Midsommar) at a friend's house late at night.

Step 2: watch an episode of Adventure Time for relief.

Step 3 a boar tries to charge me when I get to ground floor

Step 4: watch another episode of Adventure Time.

Back