Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I wonder if the band is actually aware about the forum. If they are, do they read the threads? What do they even think about it all?

xI don’t think band members have time or interest to read here, but some people from middle level management may have accounts here.
And they could be ANY ONE OF US!

I think it's probable the guys are aware of the forum, it's been around for a long time. Maybe they visit once in a blue moon and if they do, it's for this.

Maybe they visit once in a blue moon and if they do, it's for this.

« Anonymous » confuses me. I instantly thought it was Perun but this was a thing of previous board and it was somewhen in early 2011 that we adopted the current one. Also the writting style is not matching.
Then it’s the UGG reference reminiscing The Great UGGs War which should be a bit earlier, 2010 together with the big wave of official board people moving here.
By the way how Wasted replied it is evident he has already a mod by then, which should have happened a few months after The Final Frontier came out, but before 2011.

I wonder if the band is actually aware about the forum. If they are, do they read the threads? What do they even think about it all?
They probably don't care that much, but I think they are aware and some of them may/for sure read comments here and there to see what fans think. It's easy nowadays. Nicko had read comments from last year and after Senjutsu came out (iirc). People from the management, for sure methinks.

What makes you think that? :oops:
Um, he mentioned it. As for SJ, I seem to remember some interview in which he said he read the comments (or rather the ''complaints'') about the production of the album or something along those lines. He also said in this interview (iirc) that he is very happy when he reads comments that say they like the new songs a lot.

Um, he mentioned it. As for SJ, I seem to remember some interview in which he said he read the comments (or rather the ''complaints'') about the production of the album or something along those lines. He also said in this interview (iirc) that he is very happy when he reads comments that say they like the new songs a lot.
I must've missed that. Did Nicko specifically mention this forum or just a general "I read comments on the internet" which could also include stuff like Instagram?

I must've missed that. Did Nicko specifically mention this forum or just a general "I read comments on the internet" which could also include stuff like Instagram?
In general. Maybe it was YouTube, can't remember exactly. Btw, I think Bruce is reading the reviews of his highly anticipated new solo album/songs online, he probably doesn't care at all, but still.

Then I severely doubt that they are reading our forum. There are other, more "mainstream" (or rather more readily accessible) sources for fan comments. I can imagine the members of Maiden talking with fans before or after a show for example, or even scrolling through social media; I don't see them scrolling through old school fora though. Not saying it's impossible, but personally I believe it's far more likely that they get impressions from elsewhere.

Back