Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

LOL no. But hey we are totally into playing cards!

images

Now one would get a mental image that someone plays it for all the wrong reasons but no, we play it just as a 'sport' like Chess, Carrom or any other game. As it is and just for the joy of it :ok:
Thanks!

It's 3 in the morning, I'm sick, wide awake and trying to get some sleep on the sofa while listening to the doggo blissfully snoring away in his bed. :rolleyes:

Apparently it took another postponement now it’s for May due to a deep cut Fury was sustained around the eye during sparring sessions.

EDIT: I really like both of them it’s like WC Final France vs Argentina, liked them both but only one can win.

Usyk is so funny, I cannot bring to mind a heavyweight of that level so cool. Tyson who is also super cool, real life version of the pikey in Snatch and a true Christian too.

Last edited:
Social media is full of memes and posts about people realising they've "grown up" or they are "old" when something mildly humiliating happens.

To me, the real moment when I realised that was when I noticed it's become a common occurrence to hear that someone you know has died.

Long-time fan of your cheery disposition Per but the real quantum leap is when you're on the metro/underground/subway (standing) and a sexy girl next to you (sitting) keeps giving you those warm, warm looks, and, just when you start swallowing your beer belly, spreading your shoulders and trying to look smart, benevolent and mildly interested all at the same time, she says, would you like to take my seat sir.
Hasn't happened to me yet but I know it's coming.

Back