Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Jun 18 2004, 02:26 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Jun 18 2004, 02:26 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Or could you? Think about that. [/quote]
i already HAVE blamed him, thats why i cant now

Oh! I get it now! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This party is starting to fucking suck. My mom and aunts and stuff are singing karaoke and it blows. I should sing some Maiden. On the plus side, I've snuck a lot of alcohol past them. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I slept 'til 2 today. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hey boof heads we reached the 1,700 hundred post woo hoo and it was me thats right ladies and Gents it was ME.. hahaha ME ME ME ME ME ME

S owhat now ?

hehehe spam more [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] j/k

one victory Toast coming up! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Make it cinnamon. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back