Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Josef Goebbels was NOT the successfull Nazi Propaganda Minister or the Gauliteur of Berlin at all.

He was a fishmonger from Southhampton, who posted pictures of his missing trout (which he had lost one day) in 1936. These posters were accidentally seen as Nazi Propaganda. Later reports showed that the trout had taken the train to Manchester where it cultivated GM foods until in died in 1998.

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jun 13 2004, 09:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jun 13 2004, 09:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Josef Goebbels was NOT the successfull Nazi Propaganda Minister or the Gauliteur of Berlin at all.

He was a fishmonger from Southhampton, who posted pictures of his missing trout (which he had lost one day) in 1936. These posters were accidentally seen as Nazi Propaganda. Later reports showed that the trout had taken the train to Manchester where it cultivated GM foods until in died in 1998. [/quote]
You sure like to submit your conspiracies to us, don't you? We already know about them and know that they're true so you don't have to keep telling us. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh but i do [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

me neither [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] hey you scared the crap out of me stop doing that!

Never! My wrath will not cease until you meet my demands. Here they are:

>Spam more!
>Spam even more!
>Tear down all schools to make room for my hospital chain called Puba-care!
>Get food poisoning!
>Join my cult in which you must move to Rome to worship me at a colliseum!
>Bring me Peter Pan!
>Et cetera!

its Wendy, not Cindarella! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wendy was a tart and got shagged by the tin man, the lion and the rest filthy whore that she was.. and Poor ole Peter wanted some girl more virtueos..

Back