Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+Jun 7 2004, 03:39 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ Jun 7 2004, 03:39 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I hate [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
And I ate [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I shat [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.mahopa.de/bilder/lustige-forenbilder/spam.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--][!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--][!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--][!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

what the bloody hell isnt [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ??

"Your spamming disgusts me!"
V
V
[!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:dork:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dorky[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dorky[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:spam:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/spam.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'spam.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm sick of spam. It makes me [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

did you know that Winston Churchhill wasn't actually the Prime Minister of England during the 2nd World War at all!

Its True! He was a florist from East Peckham. He sold many flowers to Germans during World War Two and was eventually shot for it. The flowers can still be seen in the Inperial Mint Museum.

Well duh! Everyone knows that! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Keep on trucking guys!!!

Adolf Hitler did NOT lead Germany to war in 1939 and did NOT kill millions of people.

The real truth is that he was a motor mechanic and also performed sexual acts for other peoples money. Born in 1870, he sold cheep tobacco to the people of Tanzinir and only swore once in his entire lifetime. He was the inventor of the waterproof pogo stick, and died whilst riding it, aged 107.

Once again, I'm sure everyone here knows that. [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back