Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

What do you think of Andrew Tate ? The guy was cancelled from many social media plateforms because of the things he said that can be interpreted as toxic masculinity, and I am curious how the general public sees him.

Who?

A former kickboxer who is more known nowadays as a controversial public personality. He supports classic roles for males and females in a marriage (or relationship), like the male is the boss and the female is accepting to give him authority by accepting to be in a relationship with him. He also said some crazier stuff that I prefer not to cite here.

I also did not know him 2 months ago, but recently I'm seeing posts or clips about him every time I open youtube (I know that youtube suggests similar content to what I have recently clicked, but still) or facebook or other social media, so he must be getting very famous.

Got a message in Whatsapp this morning from an unknown phone number starting with +234. Don't think I'll answer that one ...

I had a call with a Dutch company three hours ago; the Project Engineer looked like your twin brother. I quickly forgot after the call before I see this post.

Got a message in Whatsapp this morning from an unknown phone number starting with +234. Don't think I'll answer that one ...

You just missed the chance of a lifetime. A member of the Nigerian royal family was going to ask you to help them transfer their funds to a European bank account. They were going to give you a royal reward for it. I hope you feel bad, because this opportunity will never arise for you again. Ever.

A former kickboxer who is more known nowadays as a controversial public personality. He supports classic roles for males and females in a marriage (or relationship), like the male is the boss and the female is accepting to give him authority by accepting to be in a relationship with him. He also said some crazier stuff that I prefer not to cite here.

I also did not know him 2 months ago, but recently I'm seeing posts or clips about him every time I open youtube (I know that youtube suggests similar content to what I have recently clicked, but still) or facebook or other social media, so he must be getting very famous.

To me that sounds like some random person saying stupid shit, which, quite frankly, is society in a nutshell.

Attempting to speed up boring chores by utilising the ‘montage’ technique as seen in many popular films. I stick on some upbeat music, sashay and dance around the kitchen in a sassy manner and drift in and out of consciousness rapidly. It is not effective

Back