Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Happy birthday @el diablo!

(Assuming it's still your birthday wherever you are - otherwise happy birthday for yesterday ... :innocent:)
Thank you BAB!
Honestly I’ve received more kind wishes today from IM fans here that I’ve never met before than I did from work colleagues.
Although I have large Italian/Irish/ German- American family members that are loving and beautiful.
This site is great thank you all.

Applying for a new position within the same company could improve considerably applicant’s life in current position. I definitely recommend it! :)

Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post

I shouldn't reply because it would be spam.

So let's make this a real post.

Ehm.. do you like Savatage?
Are Savatage still going??? I bought a Savatage album over 20 years ago. Could never make up my mind about the singers voice though.

Embarassing thing at work: I had to search the price of a lamp we didn´t have in stock anymore. On the show model was a code but our online system didn´t recognize it anymore. So I had to Google it. Not a good idea to name one of your lamps Jane. The brand name is Massive....
It weren´t lamps I saw on Google Images. :facepalm:
Whole lotta woman?

On Monday, I'm going on a work trip to Northern Norway and the LNG plant in Hammerfest for the first time since November 2019.

They hope to start production again after a 1,5 years shutdown following a fire in September 2020, and the milestone "normal production restored" is to e on May 17, no less. For the first time in my life, I'll be bringing my best shirt - and a flag - on a work trip to a production facility.

We're addicted to this YouTube channel:
I haven't laughed so hard since Ed Byrne described his wife's snoring as sounding "like a cat drowning in porridge" :lol:

When I drink squash I’ve begun putting in the water first and then the squash at the end and I think this should be the preferred method for everyone

Back