Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
The best was people not downloading the covid track and trace app, despite them probably having given the same privileges to every other app on their phone.
Of course the biggest problem with it is simply the fact that you have to have a brand new phone and fairly high spec phone to get the app. I'm increasingly convinced that Apple and co got the government by the short and curlies on this, hence the original government-developed app 'didn't work' on most devices.

srfc

Ancient Mariner
Of course the biggest problem with it is simply the fact that you have to have a brand new phone and fairly high spec phone to get the app. I'm increasingly convinced that Apple and co got the government by the short and curlies on this, hence the original government-developed app 'didn't work' on most devices.

Yep I got a new phone recently, not paticularly high end or anything, but my previous phone was maybe 5 years old and I couldn't get the covid app.

Saapanael

Твои карие глаза, твои сладкие уста
If anyone is planning to get me a birthday present this year, I want a girlfriend. Thanks.

Saapanael

Твои карие глаза, твои сладкие уста
Sure, why not. And it could be completely platonic. I just want someone to spend time with.

Jer

Fool! Doctor Doom does as he pleases!
Must...resist...urge to make death-related puns with Jim Steinman song titles...

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
Must...resist...urge to make death-related puns with Jim Steinman song titles...
And like a bat out of hell, he was gone when the morning came.
But objects in the rear view mirror remain closer than they are.

EDIT: Because out of anyone, I feel he'd be the one to relish little jokes like this. His work has always been humorous and triumphantly overblown, that's why he's such a great writer and producer, and his ability to embrace his critics really sets him apart from anyone else in the music industry. Truly a legend.

Jer

Fool! Doctor Doom does as he pleases!
Because out of anyone, I feel he'd be the one to relish little jokes like this.
Well, Steinman’s clearly been left in the dark, going nowhere fast. Perhaps his life was a lemon and he wanted his money back. Now he’s really a dead ringer for love! When you saw the words of his obituary, did you read ‘em and weep? At least his rock n’ roll dreams came through.

I know, I know, is nothing sacred?

Yax

Ancient Mariner
I can't figure out which Star Wars movie to watch tonight. I don't feel like necessarily following the timeline or order of release. I Saw The Force Awakens recently as well as Rogue One so that leaves nine others (not counting Clone Wars 2008...).