Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Shmoolikipod

Poison Godmachine
The amount of albums I've heard front to back ONLY once (well, at least before the GMAC started) could be counted one hand probably. When finding an album, I usually sit on one it for a while to digest it, and only then go on, so I listened to almost all of them at least some times before seeking out more.

Perun

Dominus et deus
Staff member
I'm starting to lose track of all the social media platforms I'm supposed to be using, because every lecture, every workshop and every meeting uses a different one. I think as of now it's:

Viber
Zoom
Whatsapp
Facebook Messenger
Discord
Whova

Pretty sure I'm forgetting one and pretty sure there will be more to come.

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Webex is terrible.

I'm on Slack, Discord, G-Suite (including Google Meet and Google Chat). I still have a Skype running in the background. But that's it.

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
We just started with Microsoft Teams at work. While it's slightly better than Skype, the memes have been doing my head in.

Magnus

Pica Serdica
Just got my PC back after little pixies did something about its fan (a subject which is beyond me, frankly, and obviously as well), so I don't have to post from bloody non-PC devices anymore. Yay. :cheers:

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
I’d say Melancholy and Prophecy (from the same album) are better, and I think A Question Of Heaven would qualify as a ballad too, and it’s better than all three of those. And that’s not even leaving Iced Earth.

(All four songs would get 10/10 marks from me though, they’re great.)

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
The lyrics aren’t great, but Schaffer has never been the greatest lyricist and I think they really came from the heart. So I’d still include it in the discussion. Best Metal Ballad game next?