Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Yax

Ancient Mariner
Extra hour in bed tonight! It would normally be celebrated as 'extra hour in the pub/club' night, but seeing as there are restrictions....
For me it will mean the kid will wake up at 5 AM and not 6 AM and we're going to spend a few days adjusting him to winter time. :nana:

As for me, I picked the long straw since I got up with him today which means I can stay in bed tomorrow while the wife goes up and plays with him.

Lamia020281

Educated Fool
It's 6.30 here, and this would be the perfect time to wake the neighbours by listening to the next Metal Album Cup contestants. Unfortunately the building rules don't allow making a lot of noise before 7AM, so will have to use headphones. (Actually I don't really listen to music that loud, my neighbours probably don't even hear it.)

LooseCannon

Enterprise-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
It's 6.30 here, and this would be the perfect time to wake the neighbours by listening to the next Metal Album Cup contestants. Unfortunately the building rules don't allow making a lot of noise before 7AM, so will have to use headphones. (Actually I don't really listen to music that loud, my neighbours probably don't even hear it.)
Why are you up at 6:30 on a Sunday?! Sleep in!!

Lamia020281

Educated Fool
Same here. My definition of "loud" is probably what most people call "medium". The few times I've tried playing music loud, I've instantly regretted it.
I have really crappy "sound systems": computer built-in speakers, cell phone, or headphones that are ok but not great. If I listened really loud, the sound would probably be so distorted I wouldn't want to listen to it myself. But I've always found it important not to listen too loud on headphones, because I don't want to damage my hearing. I also find very loud noises unpleasant, so no desire to listen too loud. All this probably makes my neighbours happy. :)

Zare

Automaton Sovietico