Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's 6.30 here, and this would be the perfect time to wake the neighbours by listening to the next Metal Album Cup contestants. Unfortunately the building rules don't allow making a lot of noise before 7AM, so will have to use headphones. (Actually I don't really listen to music that loud, my neighbours probably don't even hear it.)

It's 6.30 here, and this would be the perfect time to wake the neighbours by listening to the next Metal Album Cup contestants. Unfortunately the building rules don't allow making a lot of noise before 7AM, so will have to use headphones. (Actually I don't really listen to music that loud, my neighbours probably don't even hear it.)
Why are you up at 6:30 on a Sunday?! Sleep in!!

Same here. My definition of "loud" is probably what most people call "medium". The few times I've tried playing music loud, I've instantly regretted it.
I have really crappy "sound systems": computer built-in speakers, cell phone, or headphones that are ok but not great. If I listened really loud, the sound would probably be so distorted I wouldn't want to listen to it myself. But I've always found it important not to listen too loud on headphones, because I don't want to damage my hearing. I also find very loud noises unpleasant, so no desire to listen too loud. All this probably makes my neighbours happy. :)

5nc04tqglo251.png

What's your longest Zoom meeting in the COVID-19 era? I had one that lasted 1h 45min today.

I regularly complain about my internet being bad so that I can turn off the camera to go pick up something to eat/drink or go to the bathroom, and I have bluetooth headphones, so I can still hear everything.

Back