Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'll listen through the Megadeth discography when I feel more like it. In the meantime, I have another candidate:

Bruce Dickinson (have heard: most of The Chemical Wedding)

I never even knew such a game existed.

Not even this, based on the game?

MB_Simon.png

I'll listen through the Megadeth discography when I feel more like it. In the meantime, I have another candidate:

Bruce Dickinson (have heard: most of The Chemical Wedding)
Finish listening to The Chemical Wedding, then listen to Accident Of Birth and Tyranny Of Souls first, then Skunkworks, then Balls To Picasso, then the first 3 tracks of Tattooed Millionaire. If you’re desperate for more beyond that, check out The Best Of... for a couple new tracks and a number of B-sides.

Also check out the bonus disc of Balls To Picasso, it’s better than the actual album. And personally I’d just listen through the entirety of Tattooed Millionaire. It’s a fun album, just kinda daft in a lot of places.

Also check out the bonus disc of Balls To Picasso, it’s better than the actual album.
The mastering on the deluxe editions gives me a headache, so probably not.

Oh, and thanks to this post from a couple of weeks ago, I gave Darkside Of Aquarius a listen.
You never heard that amazing Roy Z riff in Dark side of Aquarius on the left side?
I had to turn it off halfway through (for unrelated reasons), but I can still remember the chorus. If that's the best Accident Of Birth has to offer, I'm going to love it.

It's a kids toy from the 80's, the lights flash in sequence and you have to remember the sequence and repeat it. Stewie was playing it in an episode of Family Guy

Oh yes, I guess I've seen it in Family guy. Well, if it's from the 80s then I don't see what the fuss is about, let alone in freaking northern Europe. I don't care what Simon says.

Back