Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Never get between a Brit and their chutney. Or their custard sauce. Or their Weetabix, I suppose...

Huh, this is my first time hearing of it.

What kinds go with cheese? Coriander chutney?
Different sort of chutney. Mainly sweetish fruit ones made with cider vinegar, no strong herbs and aromatic rather than hot spices. And yes, lovely with cheese and salads.

Different sort of chutney. Mainly sweetish fruit ones made with cider vinegar, no strong herbs and aromatic rather than hot spices. And yes, lovely with cheese and salads.
To each their own, I suppose. I'm from India, so you can probably guess what kind of chutneys I prefer.

Had one of my favourite type of flights today. The almost free ones :D

The guy at the club who organizes servicing of the aircraft called me shortly after lunch and asked if I could make it to the airfield quickly, they needed a ferry pilot for one of the aircraft back from servicing at another airfield. Another guy would already be there waiting for me, ready to take off in a C172.

I helped him fuel up the Cessna, we jumped in and flew down to Rakkestad airfield, where I could see "my" aircraft parked outside a hangar as we flew over. Funnily enough we made a pretty rubbish landing (it's funny because the guy who flew the Cessna is a tailwheel rating instructor and flies everything from Tiger Moths to the AT-6 Harvard). Then I did an inspection of the bird I was gonna fly home, jumped in, and fired it up. Followed the Cessna out to the runway and took off after him. Upon returning to home base, I made a pretty decent crosswind landing before handing the aircraft over to a student pilot and his instructor.

The cost for me? 20min worth of car fuel and 20 NOK in road toll money!

Oh God. We're not going to get Dave and Nicko's golfing memoirs now are we?
Golf >>> fishing in terms of Rock n Roll stories so I'd be keen. Daves is a long way off because he knows the truth of all things Maiden so it will most likely be released posthumously. Or postharrisly. Hopefully Nicko gets unsaved before he writes his.

Back