Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I set up a notification to alert me every time Fabrizio Romano tweets. He's an Italian journalist who tweets out football transfer news, and is just about the most accurate journalist when it comes to that. He doesn't tweet that much and I wanted to be in the loop.

Anyway, I set up a custom ringtone for that one: Ozzy belting out ALL ABOARD AHAHAHAHA from Crazy Train (found an isolated vocal track). So last night I fell asleep early and didn't turn off sound. At 4:30 AM this guy tweets and I almost jump out of bed when ALL ABOARD HAHAHAHAHAHA rang at highest possible volume in the middle of the night.

Hero.

I set up a notification to alert me every time Fabrizio Romano tweets. He's an Italian journalist who tweets out football transfer news, and is just about the most accurate journalist when it comes to that. He doesn't tweet that much and I wanted to be in the loop.

Anyway, I set up a custom ringtone for that one: Ozzy belting out ALL ABOARD AHAHAHAHA from Crazy Train (found an isolated vocal track). So last night I fell asleep early and didn't turn off sound. At 4:30 AM this guy tweets and I almost jump out of bed when ALL ABOARD HAHAHAHAHAHA rang at highest possible volume in the middle of the night.
So who is being transferred?

Added a mew airfield to my list yesterday :) Haga airfield is a grass strip owned and maintained by a farmer who, if I'm not mistaken, is also a pilot himself. It's not even 15 minutes flying from Kjeller airport, so I made the return flight a little navigation exercise for myself to make the most of my time in the aircraft.

When taking off from Haga, I decided not to taxi to the very end of the runway for my takeoff run. The reason? I didn't want to scare the cattle! (And the strip was plenty long enough anyway)

I wonder if it would scare them. Living there, they probably get used to the sound of it, like a cow staring at cars going by on the road unfazed.

I wonder if it would scare them. Living there, they probably get used to the sound of it, like a cow staring at cars going by on the road unfazed.
Maybe, but this isn't an airfield used everyday. Anyway I thought it was best not to take that chance - I want to be allowed back there in the future!

I dropped an egg to the floor :(

3f5aOos.gif

Back