Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

A former schoolmate took me once for a flight in a Cessna, he was only 17 back then. The landing wasn´t smooth but overall a great experience.
I managed to deliver a very smooth landing today, unlike the first time I took my brother flying (last year, a couple of months after I got my license). The difference is of course that in addition to calmer wind today, I've added some 60 hours of flying experience since then :D I think the tailwheel training this spring and summer has helped me reach a new level in terms of tehcnique. Still I stay prepared for the day where I need to find an excuse for a rubbish landing :innocent:

Sofia nights:

22:00 - Gypsies next door turn up the volume
23:58 - Gypsies next door turn down the volume
23:59 - Mosquito invasion begins
00:30 - First lap of tuned car race
01:20 - Stray dog battle
02:00 - Second lap of tuned car race
02:45 - Stray dog battle
03:30 - Last mosquito killed
04:00 - I wake up alarmed because I haven't heard a sound for 10 minutes

A candidate brought dice into the examination hall for MCQ. He started tossing the dice to select his answers. The superintendent just gave a glimpse at this candidate, as he passed by, as it is common to have students trying their luck. Very soon the candidate finished his whole paper and slept on his table. Half an hour later, the candidate sat up, and started tossing the dice again The superintendent felt curious, and approached the candidate.
Superintendent: "Gentleman, why are you tossing the dice again, since you've already finished all the questions earlier on?"
Candidate: "Sir, I have to double check my answers"

Back