Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

379.jpg

I keep seeing this ad on the forum. It claims that “Sofia wants to meet you”. Sofia happens to be the name of a girl I like from university. Never had a proper conversation with her but I always say hi when I see her in the hallways. Haven’t seen her in like five months and now she wants to meet me!? What makes me hesitant is the second line of text which states: “The former beauty queen has been eyeing you. Contact her!” Thing is, my Sofia is a current beauty queen, not a former one. We’re probably talking about different Sofias, this ad and I. Disappointed but that’s life.

View attachment 12092

I signed up to the Sofia website to see what it actually is and found all these dating profiles, mostly of mature women. They all have short descriptions on their profile that seem to be based on the same template, similar use of words etc. The hobbies/interests section seems to be randomly generated because some of the stuff on there just doesn’t add up, for example “my biggest flaw: nanotechnology”. I found a Sofia and messaged her that an ad brought me to her. No reply. I wrote simply “good morning” to somebody else and got an answer like “hello hello :) who are you, cutie?” Like any woman would write that to an empty profile with a bot-like username. I replied “you’re the cutie here” and she replied with “good morning to you too. Who are you? :) do you like me a lot?” And every time you want to send a message, you have to get coins by doing some bullshit steps or buy a VIP account, so I can’t reply anymore. In conclusion, it’s a site full of fake profiles and some fat guy on a computer is answering me, right?

Last edited:
Back