Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

@Perun years ago you posted a metal song called Star Wars (I think) where the word Star Wars was also included in the chorus of the song. I haven’t been able to find it since but would like to have it to celebrate the new movie. Do you still have that on hand?

@Perun years ago you posted a metal song called Star Wars (I think) where the word Star Wars was also included in the chorus of the song. I haven’t been able to find it since but would like to have it to celebrate the new movie. Do you still have that on hand?

Got a year end report from American Airlines .. spent 93 hours flying this year and enough miles to go around the world 2.5 times.

Wrong, that happens here too. Great was just ripping off Jeremy Corbyn's stunt form a few years ago.

source.gif

In other news, my appetite is slowly beginning to return after a week where I've been down with some stomach infection. A mild one, the vomiting only lasted the night between Sunday and Monday and the other stuff was done early Wednesday, but the appetite has been lousy the whole week.

Will celebrate by having a steak.

This morning one of my colleages was playing random Christmas music in the office, and Wham's "Last Christmas" came on. So I commented to no-one in particular "a good thing I wasn't playing Whamageddon this year!".

The kid next to me turned his head and one of his earphones fell out. At which point he exclaimed "oh shit, I just lost Whamageddon!" :lol:

Back