Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The spin training was really fun ... until we were done and my stomach decided we would've been better off stopping one spin earlier. So we didn't do any "bonus" maneuvers, instead headed back to the airfield.

Did you shit yourself?

What's next to the moon?

Sounds like an awesome day. How busy was the Christmas market?
Not crazy busy. It was only the small one in Piccadilly Square, not the really big market they have down by the cathedral. Great food, though.

Not crazy busy. It was only the small one in Piccadilly Square, not the really big market they have down by the cathedral. Great food, though.
I don't know that one. Is Piccadilly Square near the train station?

I went to the main one last year. It was super busy. Every stall had a mob around it and I couldn't move around too easily.

Any parmo though?

Why?

I don't know that one. Is Piccadilly Square near the train station?

I went to the main one last year. It was super busy. Every stall had a mob around it and I couldn't move around too easily.

Any parmo though?
It's the big square just downhill from Piccadilly station. No parmo.

@Jer i sent my girlfriend “Como Estais Amigos” and she thought Blaze sounded great.
Now hold on a minute...
Pro tip: Wait until the relationship is solid before you consider mentioning your love of “The Apparition”...
Well if you’re going to intentionally live on the edge, then you may as well play “Judgement Of Heaven” for her and tell her how awesome you think the vocal performance is!
@Diesel 11 , you’re not very good at following instructions, are you...?

Why do I love Livin' on a Prayer so much? It's such a bizarre thing to think about, that I can't help but cheerily sing along to this piece of conservative propaganda...

Tommy is having a hard time because the evil trade union is depriving him of the fruits of his honest labour. Gina works her arse off so Tommy can make his dream come true anyway. Does Gina have a six-string? No. She has a man, though. So her dreams don't matter, as long as Tommy can hold her and say it's alright. And what's between them and nothing? A prayer (I know it's an idiom, but it can still be read this way). It's between the lines, but ultimately they rely on God's favour that everything will turn out alright in the end, that Tommy can make his guitar speak again and live up to the service Gina gives him in her love. If you fall through the cracks, it's your fault and your responsibility to get back (as long as you have a little faith in God), the system doesn't need changing.

But damn, it's a great tune.

I’m on a plane.

giphy.gif

Back