Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So sorry to hear that, I know it feels really bad! :( For me, after the initial shock it has always gotten easier. I don't know if this helps you, but every time I've broken up it's happened for a reason, and it's been for the better. Music can really help, so it's a good idea to seek comfort from that.

I appreciate all the kind words guys. And yes, I am glad I can spend a bit more time to myself now to think about things.

Well, here it is, girlfriend and I broke it off Sunday. A year and a half. Don't really know what to do with myself. I'm at the bar right now, might go get a cigar. Don't have many friends in the state I'm in right now unfortunately. It's been a rough few days.

Don't really know why I'm posting this here. I don't have a lot of folks to talk to I guess.
I'm very sorry to hear that as well James. I'm glad you seem to be making it through OK and wish you the best of luck in finding someone who's a keeper for life.

Colleague called me to discuss this new guy who's got like 4 or 5 complaints of being creepy to women in the office.

Is it fair to give him a deadline till Friday to join me in going to the boss? He may want to talk to the creep alone, but enough's enough, I think the boss should know anyway.

Collin, how can you possibly be angry about Weetabix?
Colleague called me to discuss this new guy who's got like 4 or 5 complaints of being creepy to women in the office.

Is it fair to give him a deadline till Friday to join me in going to the boss? He may want to talk to the creep alone, but enough's enough, I think the boss should know anyway.
Tell the boss. I’ve been involved in things like this from my old work (I’m not the creep). It’s better to just deal with it now, rather than wait and piss off all the colleagues who reported him.

Sometimes the Blabbermouth comment section is absolutely priceless.

Back