Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
As far as favorite songs go, after “Empire Of The Cloud”, “Rainbow Connection” from The Muppet Movie takes the goddamn cake. I cry every time.

JudasMyGuide

Servus inutilis
Anyway, I never heard anything by Tool except for one instance about 7 years ago when I put on Undertow and stopped it halfway. Thought that the new album is as good an opportunity as any, so I decided to give it a try. So I'm not a Tool virgin anymore.

And - I'm sorry, but does anyone else feel they sound as if Dream Theater decided to put both Mastodon (the type of riffs, the processed vocals, the stonedness) and Neurosis (the song structures, the general atmosphere) in their inspiration corner?
I read the description "stoner prog" somewhere and gee, so far it really fits.

I mean, I like it a lot, but FFS I think I finally found the most overrated band in the history ever.

Saapanael

A Citizen of the Republic of Geniuses
How do I log out from the mobile version of MF? I can’t find the log out button for the life of me.

Dr. Eddies Wingman

Brighter than thousand_suns
Back in the office after two weeks away (one week vacation and one week work trip).

Completed checkout for Cessna 172 on Saturday and also got to try a vintage tailwheel aircraft - Piper Cub LN-ACJ. Really fun to fly!

Magnus

Ancient Mariner
Anyway, I never heard anything by Tool except for one instance about 7 years ago when I put on Undertow and stopped it halfway. Thought that the new album is as good an opportunity as any, so I decided to give it a try. So I'm not a Tool virgin anymore.

And - I'm sorry, but does anyone else feel they sound as if Dream Theater decided to put both Mastodon (the type of riffs, the processed vocals, the stonedness) and Neurosis (the song structures, the general atmosphere) in their inspiration corner?
I read the description "stoner prog" somewhere and gee, so far it really fits.

I mean, I like it a lot, but FFS I think I finally found the most overrated band in the history ever.
Whoa! Good to see you, Judas.