Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Travis The Dragon

Rob Halford=Metal God/Bruce Dickinson=God Of Metal
Why don't you come here? I got a spare ticket for Montreal....
I don't drive and my sister and I already going on a 4 day vacation to Chicago and my mom was freaking out over that because it will be hard on her to have to take care of my brother more. We'll definitely plan something at some time though. I actually might have a spare ticket as well if my friend doesn't get the go ahead from his boss for the day off.

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
I don't drive and my sister and I already going on a 4 day vacation to Chicago and my mom was freaking out over that because it will be hard on her to have to take care of my brother more. We'll definitely plan something at some time though. I actually might have a spare ticket as well if my friend doesn't get the go ahead from his boss for the day off.
Maidenfans Meetup 2020. LC, Wiz, Travis, and Diesel get high and make lists together.

Dityn DJ James

A coma stole my name.
We've been on stand-by at work for over an hour now. I still can't believe I'm seeing Maiden tomorrow. It's going to be a powerful experience for myself. They're playing some good stuff again this tour. Anyone else making it to the Hartford show?

Niall Kielt

Pulled Her At The Bottle Top
Demons and Wizards on now. This Hansi character doesn't exactly come across as a Rock Star but he can certainly sing.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Demons & Wizards are killing it. Hansi is superb on IE songs, hope IE get a new singer so that Jon/Jake duo doesn't waste time with someone who can't cut it anymore (Stu).