Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

We've been on stand-by at work for over an hour now. I still can't believe I'm seeing Maiden tomorrow. It's going to be a powerful experience for myself. They're playing some good stuff again this tour. Anyone else making it to the Hartford show?

Illustrated depiction of Adrian's Instagram adventure
giphy.gif

Demons & Wizards are killing it. Hansi is superb on IE songs, hope IE get a new singer so that Jon/Jake duo doesn't waste time with someone who can't cut it anymore (Stu).

I liked Stu at the beginning but him trying to imitate Barlow for so long has ruined his voice. Get a Canadian singer who can sing properly as far as I'm concerned. Or Hansi.

Went for the 2nd flight in a C172 today. I really wasn't on top of my game. Plenty of rubbish flying. My instructor told me "this isn't the level I'm used to from you" and I agree.

Flight wasn't a complete waste, flying never is, and I got to familiarize myself more with the plane, but after we parked the aircraft I was really annoyed at myself.

Now relaxing with a cold beer. Will have at least one more.

Went for the 2nd flight in a C172 today. I really wasn't on top of my game. Plenty of rubbish flying. My instructor told me "this isn't the level I'm used to from you" and I agree.

Flight wasn't a complete waste, flying never is, and I got to familiarize myself more with the plane, but after we parked the aircraft I was really annoyed at myself.

Now relaxing with a cold beer. Will have at least one more.
Christ. I read that as C-130. You've upgraded!

I'd like to have a proper desktop computer again some day. Don't see it happening any time soon, though.

Back