Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Thirty years and thirty-three days ago:
View attachment 10034
:shred:
I had a rather large version of this picture as my signature for awhile on here. Perun eventually made me change it. Great album! I still listen to Magic Dragon and Tired and Red a lot. And who could forget the title track. As it's Independence day for us Americans, I'll probably put on Remember the Fallen tonight.

To start my 4th, I slept in til about 10. When i got up, i got dressed and went to KFC because ive been wanting to try their Cheesos Chicken sandwich. It was alright, maybe a bit uneventful. Im at this cigar bar now having a smoke. Gonna head home in a bit and probably have some Guinness. Gf wants to go out tonight so I'll have to put up with some crowds and having to find parking in one of the busiest times of the year. I dont like going out for the 4th.

66009325_3131243610226814_3107401584456237056_o.jpg

Anyone else planning on grilling some hot dogs and shooting machine guns up into the air?

So I had a presentation at a colloquium the other day. My prof told me he'd never seen work that was so structured and consequential in its execution, and that it is so very German.

It was meant as a compliment.

Back