Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Are you able to get into the modem to check the uptime when that happens?

I should be able to in a bit. I decided to live chat with someone from my ISP right now. To check the uptime of when it happens, would I just need to input my ISP address or whatever into whatever browser im using that check some kind of crash log or something?

I should be able to in a bit. I decided to live chat with someone from my ISP right now. To check the uptime of when it happens, would I just need to input my ISP address or whatever into whatever browser im using that check some kind of crash log or something?
Yeah, put in your gateway address. You can get that by opening command prompt (cmd) and running the command ipconfig
Then you would enter the modem's username/password, which is either the default and can be googled, or it is on the device.

They're sending out a service tech Monday in the morning, I'm hoping just to get a new modem. I'm in my modem now, about to find those uptimes.

I'm going on a train on Saturday. I actually nearly went on one today now that I remember, I contemplated going to Birmingham to see the unveiling of the new Black Sabbath bridge

I want Maiden to open a laundrette. People will confidently put dark clothing in with whites on a hot wash and end up with off-whites, having been assured that colours don't run.
Unless someone threw cold bloody war in the washer too, I think that assurance is still on solid footing...

I want Maiden to open a laundrette. People will confidently put dark clothing in with whites on a hot wash and end up with off-whites, having been assured that colours don't run.
When you wash the clothes in hot, Number Of The Beast will start to play and when it goes into the rinse cycle, Rainmaker, and Aces High for the spin.

The grades for the academic term have been announced. Passed all courses and have met the number of credits required to graduate.

In other words, I've unofficially graduated from university.
Woohoo! Congrats!!!

Do you know what's next? The Perun route of years and years more university?

Back